An advertising hoarding is a type of outdoor advertising that is typically large in size and is used to promote a product, service, or brand.
Hoardings are usually made of wood, metal, or plastic and are erected on the side of buildings, on fences, or on the sides of buses and trains. They are also often placed along busy roads and highways.
Banners, on the other hand, are typically made from vinyl or fabric and are hung or suspended from a structure, such as a building or bridge. They can be used to advertise events or promotions, and are often used in conjunction with other forms of advertising, such as billboards.
Both hoardings and banners are used to grab the attention of people passing by and are typically used to advertise products or services that are targeted at people in a specific geographic area. They are often used to promote local businesses and events, and are also used by national and international companies to increase brand awareness.
- Keep the message clear and simple. The audience should be able to understand the main message of the advertisement at a glance.
- Use high-quality images or graphics to grab attention. Bright, contrasting colors and bold text can also be used to make the advertisement stand out.
- Make sure the text is easy to read from a distance. Use a large font size and simple, clear typography.
- Use branding elements, such as a logo or tagline, to make it easy for the audience to identify your company or product.
- Test the ad before displaying it by showing it to a few people and seeing if they understand the message and can recall it later.
- Lastly, Keep in mind the location and audience of the hoarding or banner and design accordingly.
- Billboards: Large outdoor signs that are typically placed along busy highways and roads.
- Street Furniture: Advertising that is integrated into existing urban infrastructure such as bus shelters, phone booths, and public restrooms.
- Transit Advertising: Advertising that appears on buses, trains, and subways.
- Ambient Advertising: Unique or unexpected forms of advertising, such as projections, flash mobs, or guerilla marketing.
- Banners: A type of advertising that is typically made from vinyl or fabric and is hung or suspended from a structure, such as a building or bridge.
- Sky Banners: A type of advertising that is flown behind an aircraft, usually a small plane or blimp, carrying a banner with an advertisement.
- Digital Hoardings: They are electronic billboards that can display a series of messages, videos and animation, they are more flexible and dynamic than traditional billboards.
Al Tayyeb Neon has a strong reputation of over 37 years for providing high-quality products or services, a commitment to customer satisfaction, competitive pricing, a wide range of offerings, a convenient location, a strong team of experienced professionals and a unique approach to addressing the needs of customers.